With Enomic Webconfigurator, even complex products can be presented and configured on the Internet so you can open up sales potentials.
Here is an overview of the software's most important features.
- Guided product configuration on the Internet
- Correct configuration irrespective of user
- Configuration according to purpose and use values
- Customer-oriented criteria for technical product model
- Rule-based configuration with automatic verification
- Individual user interface in the corporate design
- Option of predefined product structures
- Ongoing update of all prices and parameters
- Considers customer-specific prices and conditions
- Specific data connection of existing systems such as ERP, CRM, webshop and many more
- Transfer of configurations to shopping cart and online shop, CRM and ERP systems
- Rule-based further processing of the selection data
- Initiate and control follow-on processes
- Import/export of CSV, XML, MS Excel tables, HTML, GAEB etc.
- Fully-automated generation of all types of documents (e-mail attachments, contracts, parts lists, work plans and many more)
- Can be integrated into mobile apps
- Generally used online via Internet, also as a standalone application on PC or laptop (online/offline) with replication
Normally we position our Enomic Webconfigurator in terms of functionality and data technology in the existing IT system network. The software therefore extends the functional scope of existing systems such as ERP, CRM and goods management systems or webshops.
If companies do not yet have a corresponding system, the Enomic software can provide functions beyond online configuration, such as:
- Offer creation
- Campaign management
- Project and order processing
- Field service information and sales agent support
- Database publishing
- E-commerce (especially Magento)
- Mobile apps